JBL 2X LSR305 MKII Powered Studio Monitor
The JBL LSR305 mkII is a compact powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 305P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace. Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors, and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 305P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
- Next-generation JBL transducers for optimized transient response and enhanced linearity
- Boundary EQ settings compensate for environmentally induced low-frequency anomalies
- Patented Image Control Waveguide for detailed imaging and a wide, room-friendly sweet spot
- Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Integrated custom Class D amplifiers deliver 82 watts (LF: 41W; HF: 41W) of power for high output and dynamic range
- Frequency response (±3dB): 49Hz–20kHz
- HF Trim switch adjusts high-frequency output to accommodate room acoustics or personal preferences
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, +4dBu/–10dBV input-sensitivity switch, and volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any acoustical environment
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour power test ensures years of reliability
- Shielded for safe placement near magnetically sensitive equipment
- Sleek, modern design provides a dramatic flair to any studio
- Compact footprint accommodates a variety of studio spaces
- Sold individually
Patented Image Control Waveguide
Reveal impressive detail, ambience and depth in your mixes thanks to the groundbreaking JBL Image Control Waveguide. Originally developed for JBL’s flagship M2 Master Reference Monitor, this patented innovation ensures an acoustically seamless transition between the low- and high-frequency transducers and provides an immersive soundstage with precise imaging. Offering a broad sweet spot and neutral frequency response, JBL 305P MkII delivers a crystal-clear representation of your mix—revealing subtle details, even when listening off-axis.
Big Sound Out of the Box
JBL 305P MkII is ready for the most demanding production styles right out of the box. Dual integrated Class D power amplifiers, custom designed by JBL for each transducer, give you generous dynamic range for any project. From music production and podcasting to cinematic sound design or daily vlogging, enjoy the output and power you need to hear exceptional detail at any volume—even at peak SPLs. Simply plug in, power on, and start creating.
Tailored Sound to Fit Your Studio
The dimensions and acoustics of a room can have a major effect on sonic accuracy, and that’s why JBL 305P MkII lets you adjust the response to fit your studio. The new Boundary EQ attenuates the low-end boost that can occur when you place monitors directly on the desktop or near walls. The 3-position HF Trim switch allows you to adjust the high-frequency response of the 305P MkII to tailor it to room acoustics or personal tastes.
Offering both balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS inputs, and adjustable +4dBu/-10dBV input sensitivity, the 305P MkII offers flexible, professional connectivity options to provide easy setup while maintaining your signal integrity.
- Powered: Yes
- Power Configuration: Bi-amped
- Quantity: Single
- LF Driver Size: 5″ woofer
- LF Driver Type: Cone
- HF Driver Size: 1″ tweeter
- HF Driver Type: Soft dome
- LF Driver Power Amp: 41W
- HF Driver Power Amp: 41W
- Total Power: 82W Class D
- Frequency Range: 43Hz-24kHz
- Frequency Response: 49Hz-20kHz (±3dB), 43Hz-24kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency: 1725Hz
- Maximum Peak SPL: 108 dB SPL
- Input Types: 1 x XLR, 1 x 1/4″
- Enclosure Type: Rear Ported
- Enclosure Material: 15mm Medium-Density Fiberboard
- Height: 11.7″
- Width: 7.3″
- Depth: 9.1″
- Weight: 10.43 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: 305PMKII
See more studio monitors
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801302555180.
There are no reviews yet.