JBL IRX-115S 1300-watt 15-inch Powered Subwoofer
The JBL IRX115S powered subwoofer, the newest model in the IRX series of versatile, cost-conscious portable P.A.s, extends the low-frequency response of IRX systems down to a room-shaking 35 Hz.
The 15” IRX115S draws from JBL’s top professional touring technologies to deliver superior sound without the guesswork, thanks to custom driver and amplifier designs; tuned, ported enclosure; and built-in crossover and polarity settings. It all adds up to an impressive 128 dB of deep, powerful bass, in a rugged, ultralight cabinet weighing just 65.3 pounds.
The IRX Series offers legendary JBL fidelity, power and ease of use at a fraction of the price and size of comparable systems. The 8-inch IRX108BT and the 12-inch IRX112BT are fully loaded with features that make it easy to dial in incredible sound in an instant—from real-world EQ presets and dbx DriveRack automatic feedback suppression to Bluetooth streaming and one-touch ducking.
Budget-conscious musicians, DJs, presenters and fitness instructors can count on versatile, full-featured JBL IRX Series portable P.A.s to deliver stunning sound, no matter their experience level.
- Powerful 15” woofer with 3” voicecoil generates smooth, detailed, deep LF response
- Selectable 80 Hz, 100 Hz and 120 Hz crossover points are optimized for JBL IRX Series loudspeakers
- Frequency response: 35 Hz – 147 Hz (-10 dB)
- Max SPL: 128 dB
- Weight: 65.3 pounds
- Power rating: 1,300W
- I/Os: 2 XLR Combo, 2 XLR out
- Polarity switch optimizes system response
- Lightweight, road-tested MDF cabinet
- Ported enclosure enhances output and reduces woofer noise
- Ergonomic handles make transport easy
- Reinforced grille offers rugged protection without compromising acoustic performance
- Built-in standard pole mount allows integration with IRX108BT, IRX112BT and other loudspeakers
Be Heard, Loud and Clear
The IRX115S leverages more than 70 years of JBL speaker innovation to deliver superior frequency response, sound pressure levels and sheer power. Inside, a powerful 15” woofer with 3” voicecoil delivers low-frequency coverage down to 35 Hz; a high-efficiency amp helps protect the woofer and driver while ensuring top-level acoustic performance. Selectable 80 Hz, 100 Hz and 120 Hz crossover points smooth out system response, especially when used with IRX100 Series loudspeakers; a tuned port reduces woofer noise.
Portable and Durable
The tough, lightweight IRX115S is engineered to outperform larger boxes in a compact form factor weighing just 65.3 pounds. Its durable MDF enclosure features a tight-gauge, reinforced honeycomb bevel pattern that offers rugged protection without compromising acoustic performance. Transport is easy, thanks to thoughtfully designed ergonomic handles. And it’s all verified by JBL’s legendary 100-hour stress test.
Great Sound, Made Simple
With the IRX Series, perfect sound is just a button push away. Simple settings adjust crossover and polarity to optimize system sound in any space. Pair the IRX115S with IRX Series powered loudspeakers and access Bluetooth audio streaming, dbx automatic feedback suppression, ducking and EQ presets to sound your best in any space.
- Powered/Unpowered: Powered
- LF Driver Size: 1 x 15″ Woofer
- Total Power: 1300W
- Inputs: 2 x XLR-1/4″ combo
- Outputs: 2 x XLR (thru)
- Frequency Response: 45Hz-103Hz (±3 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 128 dB SPL
- Mounting Options: Floor, Pole
- Power Source: Standard IEC AC cable
- Enclosure Material: 15mm MDF
- Height: 23.6″
- Width: 18.9″
- Depth: 18.9″
- Weight: 65.3 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: JBL-IRX115S-NA
See More Speakers
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801302555180.