Focusrite Clarett 8Pre Soundcard
Focusrite Clarett 8Pre Soundcard gives you everything you need to effortlessly capture incredible sound in your studio. Up to two instrument or eight mic or line inputs, 10-line outputs, and ADAT expandability mean you have all the connectivity you need to easily record with your whole setup.
- Eight Clarett mic pres, the finest we build into a USB audio interface, for capturing stunning-quality audio effortlessly
- 10-line outputs, eight channels of ADAT, and S/PDIF, for extensive connectivity and routing options
- Air mode with impedance switching, for giving new color to your mics and adding high-end detail
- Class-leading 118dB dynamic range, for capturing and playing back every detail of your sounds, recordings and mixes
Get The Most Out of Your Recording Sessions
Leave everything connected with eight analogue inputs. Handle even the hottest pickups two high-headroom instrument inputs. Monitor however you want with 10-line outputs and two independent headphone outs. Clarett 8Pre’s extensive I/O and class-leading audio specs are ideal for the producer looking to set up once and capture incredible results time and time again.
The Clarett Sound
Built upon 30 years of mic pre mastery, the Clarett preamp is the finest we build into a USB audio interface. Air mode, with impedance switching, gives new color to your mics, emulating ISA’s transformer-based mic pre to bring out unique high-end detail. Clarett 8Pre’s high bandwidth, ultra-low distortion design allows you to capture incredible sound, whatever your setup.
The Clarett Converter
Capture more detail than ever before; our carefully engineered design means Clarett 8Pre gives you stunning-quality results, easily. At a class-leading 118dB dynamic range, the low-noise 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and nuance.
This Is Your Cue
Focusrite Control makes it simple to route your audio and cue mix, and monitor mixes, from your Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®.
Focusrite Clarett 8Pre USB Preamp/Audio Interface Features
- 8 ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps
- Air circuit engages an analog model of classic transformer-based ISA mic pre
- Super-low-latency recording with amp simulators and effects plug-ins
- Ultra-low distortion
- Up to 118dB dynamic range
- Mac/PC-compatible, USB 2.0 and above
- Connects to Mac or PC using included standard USB and USB Type-C cables
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- 2 front-panel mic/line/instrument inputs
- 6 mic/line inputs
- 2 monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- 8 additional line outputs
- MIDI I/O
- S/PDIF I/O
- ADAT optical, for expansion of up to 8 additional input channels
- 2 high-power headphone outputs with level controls
- Dim and mute monitor controls
- Word clock output for sending clock signal to external gear
- 6-segment LED metering
- Included software from XLN Audio, Focusrite, Softube, Ableton, and Loopmasters
- User-friendly Focusrite Control software lets you configure routing and monitor mixes from Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch
- Computer Connectivity: USB 2.0
- Form Factor: Desktop
- Simultaneous I/O: 18 x 20
- Number of Preamps: 8
- Phantom Power: Yes
- A/D Resolution: Up to 24-bit/192kHz
- Analog Inputs: 8 x XLR-1/4″ combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (monitor), 8 x 1/4″ (line out)
- Digital Inputs: 1 x Optical (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x Optical (ADAT), 1 x Coax (S/PDIF)
- Headphones: 2 x 1/4″
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- USB: 1 x USB-C
- Clock I/O: Out
- Software: Focusrite Control iOS app, Softube Time and Tone, XLN Audio Addictive Keys, Red Plug-in Suite, Focusrite Plug-in Collective
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.11 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Rack Spaces: 1U
- Power Supply: Standard IEC AC cable
- Height: 1.73″
- Width: 19″
- Depth: 11.46″
- Weight: 9.0 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: AMS-CLARETT-8PRE-USB
See more soundcards
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801752771463.