Apple Watch Series 5
Always-On Retina display
Apple watch series 5. You no longer need to raise your wrist or touch the screen to see the time or other information on your watch face, because the display never sleeps. All you need to do is glance to find the time or your workout metrics right there where you want them.
ECG on your wrist. Anytime, anywhere
With the ECG app, Apple Watch Series 5 is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram. It’s a momentous achievement for a wearable device that can provide data for doctors and peace of mind for you.
Workouts that don’t quit
Cycling, yoga, swimming, high-intensity interval training. You name it, Apple Watch measures it. Set workout-specific goals, see full summaries when you’re done, and track how you’re trending over time in the Activity app on your iPhone.
Get lost in your music
With Apple Music on your wrist, you’ve got 60 million tracks of musical motivation to take you places. You can also catch up on the latest podcasts or listen to an audiobook. Stream everything you need right from your watch, even without your phone.
- Gold aluminum case
- Always-On Retina display with Force Touch
- LTPO OLED display (1000 nits)
- Built-in Compass
- S5 with 64-bit dual-core processor
- W3 Apple wireless chip
- Barometric altimeter
- Optical heart sensor
- Electrical heart sensor
- Accelerometer up to 32 g-forces
- Improved ambient light sensor
- Capacity 32GB2
- Digital Crown with haptic feedback
- Ion-X strengthened glass
- Sapphire crystal and ceramic back
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours of battery life3
- Water resistant 50 meters4
- watchOS 6
- The ECG app is available with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS on Apple Watch Series 4 or later. See apple.com/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under 22 years old.
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; actual results will vary. See apple.com/batteries and apple.com/watch/battery.html for more information.
- Apple Watch Series 5 has a water resistance rating of 50 meters under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means that it may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or ocean. However, Apple Watch Series 5 should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing, or other activities involving high-velocity water or submersion below shallow depth.
- Leather and stainless steel bands are not water resistant.
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801752771463; +8801798740523