ADATA M.2 PCIE SX6000NP 256 GB
Looking to replace your SATA SSD? If so, look no further than the SX6000NP PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 SSD. Supporting NVME 1.3, equipped with 3D NAND Flash, and coming with up to 1TB capacity, the SX6000NP is a Goodbye SATA, Hello PCIe!
- Fast, Efficient, More Productive
- LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
- Great for Desktops and Notebooks
- Cool XPG Heatsink great upgrade choice.
Fast, Efficient, More Productive
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Lite accelerates read/write speeds up to 1800/1200MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 220K/200K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Lite accomplish them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
The SX6000 Lite utilizes LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Great for Desktops and Notebooks
The SX6000 Lite is suitable for desktop and notebook PCs. As there’s no need for cumbersome installation, you can immediately experience the high speed and smoothness of a PCIe SSD.
- Capacity: 256GB
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- NAND Flash: 3D NAND
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 80 x 22 x 2.15mm / 3.15 x 0.87 x 0.08inch
- Weight: 8g / 0.28oz
- Interface: PCIe Gen3x4
- Sequential Read (Max): Up to 1800MB/s
- Sequential Write (Max): Up to 1200MB/s
- 4KB Random Read IOPS(Max): Up to 220K
- 4KB Random Write IOPS(Max): Up to 200K
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 70°C
- Storage temperature: -40°C – 85°C
- Terabytes Written (TBW)(Max Capacity*): 480TB
- Shock resistance: 1500G/0.5ms
- MTBF: 1,800,000 hours
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801302555180; +8801752771463