Optical UV Filter – 49mm – Black
Optical UV Filter – 49mm – Black. Ultraviolet rays can cause a bluish cast in photos as well as increase the effect of atmospheric haze. The filter blocks ultraviolet rays, which adversely affect both B&W and colour films. It is considered a necessity for the scenic photographer. It can also be left on at all times to protect the lens.
- Clear UV Protective Filter
- Polished Schott Glass
- Scratch Resistant
- Water, Oil, Dust, Fingerprint-Resistant
- Slim Brass Filter Ring
- Top and Side Knurling
- Ultra-violet ray gives bluish mist in color photography.
- Kenko UV Filter eliminates this ray effectively.
- No exposure compensation is necessary.
- Can be used at all times for protection of camera lens
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801302555180
There are no reviews yet.