Novation Launchkey 61 Keyboard Controller
Novation Launchkey 61 Keyboard Controller. Take control of any music setup with Launchkey 61, Novation’s inspirational MIDI controller keyboard. Create and play with Ableton Live, and connect external MIDI gear. Scale and Chord Modes expand your musical vocabulary, velocity-sensitive pads and keys provide expressive control.
- Designed for Ableton Live – Immediate access to all the controls you need.
- Create and play with feeling – Velocity-sensitive keyboard and 16 velocity-sensitive pads enable expressive and dynamic performance.
- Get creative with chords – Three chord modes (fixed, scale and user) let you trigger chords with one finger.
- Never hit a wrong note – Scale modes transpose keys and pads to notes in the selected scale.
- Capture MIDI – One-touch access to Ableton Live’s Capture MIDI feature means you’ll never lose an idea.
- Get melodies moving – Powerful arpeggiator takes you to new melodic, harmonic and rhythmic places.
- Control anything MIDI – Five-pin MIDI output works with any MIDI-compatible device.
- Easy-to-read screen – 16×2 character screen lets you easily see the state of what you’re controlling or selecting.
- Choose from four model sizes – 25-, 37-, 49- and 61-key variants let you pick the perfect controller for your setup.
- Make music immediately – Free software, including Ableton Live 10 Lite, virtual instruments, plugins and sample packs let you start creating straight away.
- Shape your sound – Tweak instruments and effects to perfection using eight rotary encoders and (on 49- and 61-key models) nine 45mm faders.
- Make Launchkey your own – Four Custom Modes enable you to create unique control setups for any performance or studio rig, using Novation Components.
What’s in the box
- Novation Launchkey 61 [MK3]
- USB A to B type cable
- Safety information sheet
The easiest way to check that your computer’s operating system (OS) is compatible with the Novation Launchkey 61 [MK3] is to use our online OS Checker
- 61 velocity sensitive keys
- 16×2 char screen
- 16 RGB backlit velocity sensitive pads
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 8 knobs
- 5 pin MIDI out socket
- Arp/scale/fixed chord buttons
- Octave up/down buttons
- Play/stop/record/loop button
- Track navigation buttons
- Capture MIDI/quantise/click/undo buttons
- Stop/solo/mute buttons
- Scene launch button
- Device select/device lock buttons
- USB B socket
- Sustain pedal 1/4″ jack socket
- Kensington security slot
- USB bus powered
- Power supply not included
See more Musical Keyboards
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801302555180.