Communicating Your Way to Success (Paperback)
Communicating Your Way to Success. Great Communication skills are not necessarily inborn. They can be acquired. All you need is the will and determination.
In this book you will learn
- Strategies to improve both your verbal and written communication – a major step toward success in every aspect of your life.
- How to really listen to what another person is saying so that you fully understand the message.
- How your body language enhances or depreciates your message.
- How to interpret the body language of your listener.
- Ho to make your written communications clear, concise, complete and more appealing to the reader.
Communication is not a one-way street. It has to be a two-way highway with feedback flowing from one party to the other on a continuous basis. Much of day-to-day communication creates an opportunity for miscommunication and misunderstanding.
Hare, Dale Carnegie teaches you how you can express your options clearly, concisely, and convincingly, especially in impromptu or unexpected situations – those situations that require confidence, the ability to organize thoughts quickly and the ability to express them in a coherent and persuasive way.
|Title||Communicating Your Way to Success|
|Edition||25 April 2018|
|Number of Pages||174 pages|
Call for Enquiry: +8801302555180
There are no reviews yet.