Avid Digi design Eleven Rack Audio Interface
Avid Digi design Eleven Rack Audio Interface. The Avid Pro Tools Eleven Rack gives guitarists the best amplifier emulations. The Avid Pro Tools Eleven Rack combines hardware and software in an integrated solution. The Pro Tools Eleven Rack gives guitarists unprecedented level of tone and versatility. Dozens of the most sought after amplifiers and effects will give you the best tones. Emulations include classic amp tones from Vox, Fender, Marshall, Mesa/Boogie, and more. Unlike other guitar emulation options, the Eleven Rack offers an unprecedented level of accuracy. True-Z impedance matching technology provides the same load as the original hardware it emulates.
With dozens of amp available in the box, you can get the perfect tone in the studio or on stage. The Eleven rack works as a standalone device and connects to a speaker cabinet if required. Now, the Pro Tools Eleven Rack comes with the Elevent Rack Expansion Pack, adding even more tones. Bassist can the superb tone of the legendary Ampeg SVT.
Guitarist can also enjoy the industry-standard recording software to record and produce their ideas. a 1-year Pro Tools subscription now is part of the bundle the integration with Pro Tools is amazing. you can record dry and processed signals at the same time. All presets are embedded in the Pro Tools session too so they will restore with the session.
Tweak your sound to your fancy with the Eleven Rack Editor which lets you configure your tone. Once created it can be loaded on the Eleven Rack when you’re on the road. Its simple interface provides graphical representation of your guitar pedals, amps, and speaker settings.
- Unique True-Z auto-impedance matching guitar input.
- Incredible emulations of classic guitar amp tones inspired by Fender, Vox, Marshall, Soldano, and Mesa/Boogie amps.
- Refined collection of sought-after classic stompbox tones inspired by effects from MXR, Electro-Harmonix, Ibanez, ProCo, Univox, and more.
- Powerful collection of studio-quality rackmount effects processors.
- Convolution-based cabinet emulations deliver unprecedented realism in cabinet tones
Convolution-based microphone emulations inspired by classic dynamic, condenser, and ribbon mic designs.
- Integrated FX loop switchable to incorporate existing mono or stereo rack and stompbox effects.
- Controllable via MIDI controllers and expression pedals.
- Built-in tuner.
- Tap-tempo control of time-based effects.
- High-speed USB 2.0 connection.
- Supports up to 8 simultaneous channels of high-resolution recording up to 24-bit/96 kHz.
- Stereo balanced XLR outputs and dedicated 1/4″ outputs.
- XLR mic input with 48V phantom power and pad switch.
- 2 x 1/4″ line-level inputs.
- AES/EBU and S/PDIF digital I/O.
- Stereo 1/4″ headphone jack.
- 1 x 1 MIDI I/O.
- Pro Tools Software Features.
- Compose, record, edit, and mix using industry-standard tools.
- Build big productions with up to 96 simultaneous stereo audio tracks.
- Create and edit rig settings right from within Pro Tools.
- Record dry and processed signals simultaneously for easy re-amping.
- Never worry about saving presets, as all rig settings are embedded into recorded tracks.
- Polish mixes with 70 sound processing, effects, and utility plug-ins included.
- Compose music with the included virtual instruments and MIDI and notation tools.
- Work with coveted pro features – Automatic Delay Compensation, multitrack Beat Detective, DigiBase Pro, and more.
- Adjust pitch and time on the fly with Elastic Pitch and Elastic Time.
- Collaborate with others easily with built-in OMF/AAF/MXF file interchange.
- Use Pro Tools software with Eleven Rack or standalone.
|Sample Rate||44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz|
|Analog Input||1 x 1/4″ TS phone True-Z
2 x 1/4″ TRS phone Line
2 x 1/4″ TRS phone FX Loop Return
|Analog Output||2 x XLR Main
2 x 1/4″ TRS phone FX Loop Send
2 x 1/4″ TS phone Output to Amp
|Digital Input||1 x XLR AES/EBU
1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
|Digital Output||1 x XLR AES/EBU
1 x RCA coaxial S/PDIF
|MIDI||2 x 5-pin DIN I/O|
|Other Connectors||1 x 1/4″ TRS phone Expression Pedal/Footswitch Input (pedals not included
1 x USB Port
|Headphones||1 x 1/4″ TRS phone|
|Power Requirement||100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
Avid-qualified desktop or laptop computer
OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.9 Mavericks
4 GB RAM minimum (8 GB for video playback)
15GB free hard disk space
iLok 2 USB Smart Key (available separately)
Two available USB 2.0 ports (for Eleven Rack and iLok connection)
Internet connection (for software installation and authorization)
|Dimensions||19 x 13.5 x 3.5″ / 483 x 343 x 89 mm|
See more soundcards
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801752771463