AKG Lyra Ultra-HD Multimode USB Microphone
AKG Lyra Ultra-HD Multimode USB Microphone. Simply plug AKG Lyra into your computer, phone or tablet and it’s easy to get Ultra HD sound for podcasts, YouTube videos, music, gaming and more.
AKG Lyra is perfect for creating podcasts, YouTube videos, music and more with 4k-compatible, Ultra HD audio quality. Featuring cutting-edge AKG Internal Element Overload Prevention, an internal shock mount and built-in sound diffuser, Lyra automatically reduces noise and improves signal levels for optimal performance. The four-capsule AKG Adaptive Array offers versatile capture modes that eliminate guesswork, so you can quickly get professional sound.
AKG Lyra works seamlessly with Windows, Mac, iOS and Android devices* so you can quickly record your ideas in the studio or on the go. You’ll be up and running in no time, no matter your experience level. There’s no assembly required or need for a separate audio interface—it just works, right out of the box.
Easy To Use
Simple controls help you get started quickly. Whether you’re recording a podcast interview, a YouTube video voice-over, or your next Spotify single, every function you need is ergonomically placed and easily accessed right on the mic—so you can stay in the moment while always being in control. You can even plug your headphones directly into Lyra, further streamlining your setup.
Inspired by classic studio microphones like the legendary AKG C414, the Lyra mic offers a sleek design that’s sure to spark your creativity. An integrated stand with built-in cable management makes it easy to position Lyra on your desktop. Lyra can also be mounted on a traditional mic stand or microphone boom arm for more flexibility.
- Windows® 8 or higher
- Mac OS® 10.7 or higher
- Android® 9 or higher (w/ OTG Compatible device)
- iOS® 10 or higher
iOS® support may require Apple Camera Connection Kit and external power source, Android® support may require OTG Adapter Cable, available separately.
192 kHz/24-bit maximum audio performance dependent on host device and software capabilities.
- Transfer Protocol: USB 2.0
- Transducer: 4 proprietary, permanently polarized back plate, condenser capsules
- Capture Modes: Selectable; Front, Front & Back, Tight Stereo and Wide Stereo
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Bit Depth / Sample Rate: 24-bit / 192 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 129 dB SPL (0.5% THD)
- Power Requirement/Consumption: 5V USB / 75 mA
- Headphone Impedance: 16 ohms
- Headphone Power Output (RMS): 43 mW
- Headphone THD: <0.009%
- Headphone Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 22kHz
- Headphone S/N Ratio: 98.0 dB
- Height: 247.5 mm (9.72 in.)
- Width: 107.90 mm (4.23 in.)
- Length: 152.50 mm (6 in.)
See More Microphones
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801302555180; +8801752771463.