Zoom G3n Multi-effects Guitar Processor
Zoom G3n Multi-effects Guitar Processor . With the power of an advanced multi-effects unit combined with the convenience of a pedalboard, the Zoom G3n guitar effects and amp simulator pedal is your go-to all-purpose guitar tone tool. Three large LCD displays and footswitches give you a genuine stompbox experience, and individual controls for effects and amp modeling make the G3n an invaluable live tool. Other features, such as an onboard tuner, looper, and rhythm patterns are especially handy for private practice. Dual outputs allow you to send stereo effects to your recording device or PA system directly from the Zoom G3n.
Faithfully models 5 tube amps, 5 cabs, and 68 classic effects for endless options
Guitarists who have dreamed of owning a studio full of great guitar gear or taking a backline of amps out on the road will love the flexibility of the G3n. This pedal lets you choose head and speaker impulses to approximate up to 25 different amp combinations — like tweed 2 x 12″ combos, British half-stacks, or American high-gain combos — and tweak them in real time. Further color your sound with 24-bit reverb, overdrive, phaser, and many other onboard FX — up to seven effects simultaneously. Then save up to 150 effects chains to lock in your settings for stage and studio use.
Onboard stereo looper and tuner for solo performers
A built-in 80 second looper makes the G3n an exceptional value for acoustic players and solo artists. Experiment with different rhythms, melodies, leads, and chord shapes in practice — then take your riffs and tones to the stage. Staying in tune between songs is easy with a discreet onboard tuner, and guitarists at Sweetwater appreciate not having to keep a separate tuner handy.
Zoom G3n Multi-effects Pedal Features
- Powerful amp modeler and multi-effects unit
- Mix and match 5 tube amps and 5 speaker cab impulses
- Hardware knobs for real-time tweaking
- 68 digital FX including reverb, chorus, flanger, and overdrive to color your sound
- Onboard 80-sec stereo looper for creative stage work
- Built-in tuner for convenience
- Headphone out for silent practice
- Includes AC adapter and user manual
- Pedal Type: Multi-FX
- Number of Effects: 68 DSP effects plus looper and rhythm pedal
- Effects Types: Distortion, Delay, Reverb, Flange, Phase, Chorus, EQ, Compression
- Amp Modeling: 5-amp emulators, 5 cabinet emulators
- Looper: 80 seconds
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 1 x 1/8″ TRS (aux in)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (main out, headphones)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Micro-B
- Expression Control: 1 x 1/4″ (control in)
- Software: Zoom Guitar Lab patch manager
- Compatibility: Mac, Windows
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.3″
- Width: 9.2″
- Depth: 7.1″
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: ZG3N
See More Guitar Processor
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801302555180