The Roland XPS-30 starts with the great feature set of the popular XPS-10 and adds many powerful enhancements that performing players will love. Stage essentials like acoustic and electric piano sound even better, and the internal waveform set can be easily expanded with free sound collections from Roland’s Axial website. The selection of regional instrument sounds has been increased as well, and more user samples can be imported (including multi-sample import) thanks to the doubled onboard memory capacity. There’s also a built-in eight-track pattern sequencer for capturing songs and ideas, plus a convenient mic input with dedicated vocal effects.
- Mobile performance keyboard with pro sounds, enhanced features, and battery-powered operation
- Includes all the sounds from the popular XPS-10 and JUNO-Di, plus updated acoustic and electric pianos and additional regional sounds
- Wave expansion slot enables users to download new sound waveforms, available for free at Roland’s Axial website
- Sample import function with twice the memory capacity of the XPS-10
- Version 2.00 software supports multi-sample import for professional sound creation
- Large graphic display and hands-on knobs/sliders for easy navigation and editing
- Eight Phrase Pads for triggering samples and audio songs stored on USB memory
- Mic input and dedicated Reverb, Vocoder, and Auto Pitch effects for impressive vocal performances
- Intuitive eight-track pattern sequencer with non-stop recording for quickly developing song ideas
- USB audio/MIDI and DAW Control mode
- JUNO-DS Tone Manager and Librarian allow editing and managing the keyboard’s onboard sounds from your computer
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801752771463