Roland Octapad SPD-30 Digital Percussion Pad
Roland Octapad SPD-30 Digital Percussion Pad. The new Version 2 system upgrade expands the SPD-30’s onboard kit and phrase libraries, and add powerful new features and functions. Roland’s original Octapad profoundly changed the landscape of electronic percussion. The size of a briefcase, the Octapad offered drummers and percussionists the equivalent of an entire electronic rig in one self-contained unit — a new level of convenience and expression. Today, decades later, an exciting new chapter in Octapad history begins. The SPD-30 blends the world’s most essential sounds with the latest triggering technology in a road-tough package that’s ready for the most demanding performers.
- The latest pad-sensing technology developed for V-Drums provides even and accurate pad triggering with excellent isolation between pads
- Four dual-trigger inputs, plus hi-hat controller for adding pads to create a mini kit, or for connecting triggers from acoustic drums
- Phrase Loop function inspires your creativity; record you’re playing in real time and overdub up to three layers
- USB connectivity for MIDI and memory storage
- Large backlit LCD and pad indicator lights for easy operation in low-light conditions
- Rugged, road-worthy design
The number of kits has been increased from 50 to 99 (Version 2)
Forty-nine exciting new kits have been added to the OCTAPAD for even more creative possibilities. Use the OCTAPAD as a compact drum set, play dynamic orchestral percussion, or explore traditional world percussion and melodic instruments from India, the Middle East, Africa, China, and Latin America. * You can back up your own original OCTAPAD SPD-30 kit data and import it into Version 2.
Controllable Phrase Loop function with 50 preset phrases (Version 2)
The onboard Phrase Loop function lets you instantly create layered loops and phrases. You can record and store 50 phrases internally, with each containing up to three layers. You can also save your phrase data on your USB Memory. With Version 2, you can control the start of Phrase Loop using pad velocity, buttons press, and/or a footswitch (optional). Additionally, you can toggle freely between solo play (Kit mode) and phrase play (Phrase Loop mode). Nineteen new phrases have been added to the onboard library, which adds exciting performance and recording possibilities.
Useful Kit Chains for live performance (Version 2)
There are eight banks of Kit Chains onboard conveniently organized into musical style and instrument categories. Select from Drum Kits, Percussion, Orchestra Perc, Club Sounds, Melodic Perc, Melodic Synth, Sound Effects, and Expanded Kits. Use the Chains as is, or easily edit them to best suit your live-performance needs.
Output Gain Function (Version 2)
A new Output Gain function has been added to increase the overall output of the OCTAPAD SPD-30. It provides a +6 dB boost when a stronger signal is needed.
Unlike the original Octapad PAD-8, which was strictly a MIDI controller, the Octapad SPD-30 is a controller that’s packed with its own internal bank of sounds. You can customize the sounds with the onboard controls for tuning, muffling, attack, pitch sweep, and more. It’s like having a truckload of customizable drum and percussion instruments in one portable package.
Based on Roland’s world-leading effects technology, the SPD-30’s multi-effects engine will take your performances to another level. There are 30 types of internal multi-effects onboard, plus EQ, limiter, and seven Ambience types.
Advanced Triggering Technology
The SPD-30 benefits from Roland’s most advanced V-Drum triggering technology. Each pad is a separate, isolated unit, providing the ultimate in sensitivity with complete crosstalk rejection. In addition, you can connect four dual-trigger inputs plus a hi-hat controller (compatible with Roland FD-8, VH-11) to create a mini drum set with external pads (Roland KD / PD / PDX / CY series), as well as to accept triggers from acoustic drums through Roland’s RT series.
- Type: Percussion Controller
- Pads: 8 x Velocity-sensitive Pads
- Kits: 99 Kits, 8 x Kit Chain Orders
- Sounds: 670 instruments
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (mix in)
- Analog Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (main out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4″
- Trigger Inputs: 4 x 1/4″ (single triggers), 1 x 1/4″ (hi-hat control)
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- USB: 1 x Type A, 1 x Type B
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4″
- Memory: Store up to 50 phrases, 3 parts
- Effects: Ambience, EQ, Limiter, Multi-effects (30 x types)
- Power Source: Roland power adapter (included)
- Height: 3.5″
- Width: 21.3″
- Depth: 10.75″
- Weight: 8.5 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: SPD-30
See More Percussion-Pad
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +880130255180.
There are no reviews yet.