Korg Kross 2 61-Key Synthesizer Workstation-Black
Korg Kross 2 61-Key Synthesizer Workstation Black. Kross 2, the long-awaited successor of the Kross, is a compact, portable workstation with a huge range of sounds. While maintaining its identity as ultra-lightweight, compact, and capable of running on batteries, this new model dramatically enhances Kross’s sounds and functionality. In addition to a total of more than a thousand preset sounds, expansion PCM memory has been newly added. Also new is a pad sampler that allows full-fledged sampling, and USB audio/MIDI interface functionality. The color scheme is even more stylish, and the user interface allows intuitive operation even by beginners. Effortlessly select the sound that you want to play, shape it to match your imagination, sample a sound, create phrases and rhythms, record your vocal or guitar, bring Kross 2 on stage, and perform. Whatever you artistic vision, you can make it happen. KROSS 2 is a versatile synthesizer platform made with creative freedom in mind.
- A rich selection of more than 1,000 powered-up presets
- 128MB of expansion PCM memory is built-in, and option libraries are supported
- The rich expressive power of the EDS-i sound engine, and a rich selection of effects with 134 types
- Superb sampling functionality and 16 sampler pads
- A panel layout that lets you access functions without confusion
- Realtime control section for quick parameter editing
- Favorite function lets you register and instantly recall up to 128 frequently-used sounds
- Quick layer/split can be specified by a single button
- Ultra-lightweight compact body; the 61-key model weighs only 3.8 kg, the lightest in its class
- Long operating life, with six AA batteries allowing up to seven hours of use
- A color lineup with a peerless finish that exceeds its class
- Audio player/recorder that can be easily triggered by the pads
- Sequencer, drum track, and arpeggiator to support your song production
- A rich array of input jacks for singer-instrumentalists or vocoder performance without requiring additional equipment
- Also functions as a USB audio interface
Korg Kross 2 is the only instrument you need
The Korg Kross 2 is the only instrument you need. With its class-leading soundset, Kross 2 is your one-stop music production machine. Korg Kross 2 delivers a broad range of sounds that leave even previous-generation flagship models in the dust. And the quality is simply stunning, bolstered by PCM data that’s approximately twice as large as predecessors like the X50 and the PS60. For your gigging pleasure, Korg has lavished attention on frequently-used sounds such as rock/jazz organ, strings, brass, and synth sounds. But you also get ear candy flavors like toy piano, accordion, combo organ, church organ, and even a vintage tape sampler, along with cutting-edge dance music/electronica sounds — unique sounds you won’t find in any other synth at this price. And with Sound Selector and a favorite’s function, finding and organizing your sounds for instant onstage deployment is a piece of cake.
Korg’s pro-level EDS-i sound engine with 134 killer effects
Korg’s EDS-i is a studio-grade sound engine distilled from the EDS/EDS-X sound engines found on Korg’s most advanced instruments. EDS-i lets you use a total of seven effects simultaneously: five insert effects plus two master effects. You get essentials such as delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, and rotary speaker, but there’s also amp modeling powered by Korg’s REMS modeling technology. There’s even a robot voice vocoder! With 134 different high-quality effects onboard, you’ll never run out of sonic inspiration.
Gorgeous sounds to make your music sound lush
Korg Kross 2 61 is loaded with piano, electric piano, and drum sounds that have been taken from flagship Korg instruments used by the pros — giving the Korg Kross 2 a soundset that surpasses other instruments in its price range. The grand piano, for example, includes lavishly-sampled decays with three different levels of velocity. Korg has even sampled damper pedal noises, juicing your performances with the ultimate in realism and nuance. And for the ultimate in sonic versatility, we’ve included Sweetwater’s KR2-B3 Organ and Bonus Banks.
A Rich Variety of More Than 1,000 Preset Sounds
The sound quality of Korg synthesizers is endorsed by top-ranking musicians around the world. The evolved Kross 2 expands polyphony from 80 to 120 voices, and dramatically powers-up the number of internal programs from 809 to 1,075 programs. Including multi-layered pianos and electric pianos, thick strings and other new sounds that will work well with any band, as well as the latest drum kits to cover current styles such as EDM. The wide selection of programs covers your needs from live performance to studio production.
Built-In Expansion PCM Memory, and Support for Optional Libraries
The Kross 2 now provides 128 MB of built-in expansion PCM memory. By selecting from optional libraries that will be released following Kross 2, you can expand KROSS 2’s internal sounds to meet the needs of your performing style or situation.
The Rich Expressive Power of the EDS-I Sound Engine
The high-quality EDS-i Enhanced Definition Synthesis-integrated sound engine is inherited from Korg’s professional synthesizers. You can use a total of seven effects units simultaneously: five insert and two master. Rich expressive power is available from the selection of 134 high-quality effects, including standard effects such as delay and reverb as well as amp modeling, vintage effect units, and even a vocoder.
Superb Sampling Function and a Pad Sampler
As a first in its class, the Kross 2 is newly equipped with a unique sampling function that provides 16 playable pads. You can record the input from the line in jack and assign a stereo sample of up to 14 seconds to each pad. Up to four pads can be triggered simultaneously. You can edit the sample waveform using functions such as start/end loop point settings and normalize, and even resample within the KROSS 2, allowing you to perform extensive sampling without requiring any additional equipment. Long audio files from an SD card can also be assigned to these pads.
Ultra-Lightweight and Compact Body, with Support for Battery Operation
The amazing mobility of the KROSS series is better than ever. The 61-key model features a new and stylish design, and its weight has been further reduced from the 4.3 kg of the previous model to an even more lightweight 3.8 kg. Additional improvements in power efficiency allow up to seven hours of battery-powered operation from six AA batteries. The 88-key model newly provides an accessory compartment that can hold spare batteries or cables, as well as an easily accessible front-located battery panel. On both models, the rear panel KORG logo is fully illuminated, letting you stand out on stage.
The Ultimate Body Finish That Exceeds Its Class
The evolved Kross 2 also features high quality in its body finish. First, the 88-key model uses a stylish and cool “dark blue” color. The 61-key model uses a “super matte black” color with a high-quality rubberized finish that is durable and feels great to the touch. Lavish use of this sophisticated rubberized finish gives the instrument a highly professional appearance. The 61-key model is additionally available in a limited-edition “red marbled” color. The special marbled red finish is unique and different on each KROSS 2 unit.
Audio Player/Recorder That You Can Easily Trigger from the Pads
The built-in stereo audio recorder lets you record your Kross 2 performance, or overdub an external input source such as vocals. There’s also a pad audio play function that allows recorded sounds or audio files imported from an external source to be assigned to each of the 16 pads for playback. Unlike the sampling function, this allows extended recording and playback that is limited only by the capacity of the SD card; you can strike a pad to play back the backing of an entire song while you perform on the keyboard, or use the pads to trigger sound effects or background music.
- Type: Keyboard Workstation
- Sound Engine: EDS-i
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Number of Keys: 61
- Type of Keys: Synth Action
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod wheel
- Pads: 16 x pads (8 banks)
- Polyphony: 120 Notes (mono), 60 Notes (stereo)
- Number of Presets: 1075
- Oscillators: OSC1, OSC1+2 (double)
- LFO: 2 x LFO
- Filter: 2 x Multi-mode Filters per voice
- Envelope Generator: Filter, Amp
- Number of Effects: 134 Types, 2 x Master Effects, 5 x Insert Effects
- Arpeggiator: Yes
- Sequencer: 16-track MIDI, 64 step, 128 songs, 16 user template songs
- Sampling: 14 second stereo sample per pad
- Audio Recording: PCM Audio, 16-bit/48kHz
- Audio Playback: Import WAV 16-bit/48kHz, SD card playback
- Memory: 128MB expansion PCM memory
- Storage: SD/SDHC card slot
- Audio Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (mic), 1 x 1/8″ (line)
- Audio Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (L/Mono, R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/8″
- USB: 1 x Type B
- MIDI I/O: In/Out
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (damper), 1 x 1/4″ (assignable switch), 1 x 1/4″ (assignable pedal)
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply (included) / 6 x AA batteries (Alkaline, NiMH)
- Height: 46″
- Width: 81″
- Depth: 59″
- Weight: 38 lbs.
See more Keyboards
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801752771463; +8801798740523