Hartke VX3500 Bass Guitar Amplifier
Hartke VX3500 Bass Guitar Amplifier comes with 3500 amplifier section and classic power of 350-watts. To ensure a proper hook-up with your amplifiers, it features tube and solid-state preamps. It has been introduced with a high-frequency compression driver, bass, treble and contour controls. The inputs are well wired in enclosures that feature proprietary drivers with specially treated cones and impregnated fabric surrounds Bass to exhibit textures in a vinyl covering.
Hartke VX3500 also gives you solid braced cabinet construction to create a roadworthy enclosure. Jam along with this Bass Cabinet and get original hit recordings to fly high by using it for playing live music with the ultimate freedom to rock anywhere you roam. This contemporary bass cabinet has recessed metal handles and lightweight design to set a new standard for musicians.
- 3500 amplifier sections
- Bass, treble and contour controls
- Solid braced cabinet construction
- 350 watts of classic Hartke power
- Feature’s tube and solid-state preamps
- A high-frequency compression driver
- Recessed side handles and heavy-duty casters
- 10-band graphic EQ and variable compression
- 4 x 10″ traditional paper cone drivers in the cabinet
- Manufacturer: Hartke
- Power Output (Watt): 350
- Speakers: 4×10″
- Tweeter: Yes
- Sound Control: Standard EQ
- FX-Loop: Serial
- AUX Input: No
- LINE IN: Yes
- LINE OUT: Jack
- DI out: Pre+Post
- Tuner out: No
- Headphone Connection: No
- Connection for External Speaker: No
- Tilt-back design: No
- Weight (kg): 48
See More Guitar Amplifier
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801302555180.