Amazfit T-Rex 2 GPS Smartwatch
Amazfit T-Rex 2, Rugged Outdoor GPS Smartwatch. Experience the thrill of the hunt with the absolute titan of toughness that is the Amazfit T-Rex 2. The watch has passed 15 military-grade tests1 to prove it can be right there with you in the heat of the moment on your trails through humid rainforests, up mountains, or down in icy temperatures.
- 70°C Heat-resistance
- -40°C Cold-resistance
- 240h Humidity-resistance
- 96h Salt Spray-resistance
- Ice- & Freezing Rain-resistance
Rugged in Style
The bold and trend-setting look of the Amazfit T-Rex 2 Smartwatch is inspired by the spirit of nature. The HD AMOLED display is as clear as the purest ocean, and lets you reflect the wonders of the wilderness or the untamable urban jungle through dozens of watch faces with matching always-on displays2. Download your favorite from the Zepp App, or even upload a unique image that means something special to you.
Ready for Action
The Amazfit T-Rex 2 has evolved to feature a large screen that makes it easier to see the data that’s vital to your adventure – whether you’re under the desert sun, the city streetlights, or camping out in the moonlight. The watch’s matte finish and metal-sprayed outer bezel are also complemented by a sweat-wicking silicone strap that keeps the watch dry and comfortable as you brave the elements.
The Power to Endure Any Adventure
With a battery powerful enough to endure adventures up to 24 days at a time with typical usage3, the Amazfit T-Rex 2 is brimming with the energy you need to go on the hunt for adventure.
- 24 Days Typical Usage
- 10 Days Heavy Usage
- 45 Days Battery Saver Mode
- 26 Hours Accuracy GPS Mode
- 50 Hours Balanced GPS Mode
- 58 Hours Power Saving GPS Mode
Ultra-low Temperature Operation
Built for the brave, the Amazfit T-Rex 2 Smartwatch is tough enough to be operated4 even in extreme temperatures as low as -30°C. So not only can the watch body physically resist the cold, but you can keep using the watch’s functions as the conditions get more intense. Witness fortitude forged in ice.
Ultra-low Temperature (-30°C) Battery Life
10 Hours GPS on
9 Days GPS off
Dual-band & 5 Satellite Positioning
Go beyond adventure with the watch’s dual-band positioning and support for five satellite positioning systems, which can effectively reduce environmental interference and achieve more precise positioning5. Hikers, climbers, and explorers of any fashion can also conquer new heights and discover new paths with the T-Rex 2’s built-in compass and barometric altimeter.
Route Import and Real-time Navigation
Want to hike a famous trail, or follow in the footsteps of someone you know? Unleash your inner explorer and tread new ground by importing route files from the Zepp App. Your movement along an imported route, and even your unique movement along your own developing route, can be displayed in real-time directly on the watch6.
Direct Return Navigation
Ancient Greek philosopher Archimedes famously said that the shortest distance between two points is a straight line. With that in mind, the Amazfit T-Rex 2 Smartwatch can show you the shortest straight line7 back to the start of your journey, so you can avoid the twists and turns when you’re in a hurry.
Strength Exercise Recognition; Train the Beast Within
The Amazfit T-Rex 2 can automatically recognize the movements and count the reps of dozens* of types8 of strength training exercises, many of which have adjustable variations in the Zepp App, as well as track your rest time between sets to keep your training efficient.
*Recognition of more strength training exercises will be added via OTA update.
After finishing the workout, the Zepp App will visually show you the muscle group you exercised and how long you exercised it for, so you can make sure you hit intended muscles for long enough.
Blaze Your Own Trail with Training Templates
Consistency is the key to success. Create your own training templates for 11 different sports9 in the Zepp App, which you can follow on your Amazfit T-Rex 2 Smartwatch.
Each template can be divided into Warm Up, Training, Rest, Recovery, and Warm Down stages – which can be repeated up to 30 times per template. You can even arrange for the watch to send reminders or automatically change training stages based on your heart rate, workout duration, calories burned, and more. Interval training templates can also be created directly on the watch.
Understand What You’re Capable Of
Track your performance more professionally with the PeakBeats™ self-developed workout status algorithm, that assesses specialized data like maximum oxygen uptake (VO2 Max), full recovery time, training load and training effect.
Go Wild with 150+ Built-in Sports Modes
The Amazfit T-Rex 2’s huge selection of over 150 sports modes includes the toughness-testing Triathlon mode, the professional lap-data recording Track Run mode10, with smart trajectory correction, and the more leisurely Golf Swing mode. Whatever activity gets you going, you’ll likely find a mode for it on the T-Rex 2.
Smart Recognition of 8 Sports
Roar into action quickly and easily. As soon as you begin one of these eight sports, the watch will sense your movement and automatically11 suggest that you open the corresponding sport mode.
- Outdoor Running
- Indoor Walking
- Outdoor Cycling
- Pool Swimming
- Rowing Machine
Brave the Storm with 10 ATM Water-resistance
For those with a sense of adventure that never gets drowned out, the watch has a water-resistance12 grade of 10 ATM, meaning it can withstand the equivalent of 100 meters’ water pressure. Brave the rain, rule the pool, and conquer the ocean with the Amazfit T-Rex 2 Smartwatch.
Heart Rate Monitoring
Don’t Just Survive, Thrive with 24H Health Management
The self-developed 6PD BioTracker™ 3.0 PPG optical sensor provides fast and accurate 24-hour monitoring13 of heart rate, blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) and stress levels. It can also detect your breathing rate, and is able to quickly and conveniently measure these four important health14 metrics in one simple tap15.
Ascend Safely with SpO2 Test Prompts
Before you start your climb, set the watch to alert you whenever it detects that you experience major altitude changes16, and it will prompt you to perform a manual SpO2 level test.
PAI Health Assessment System
PAI17 takes health data, workout data and even data from everyday tasks like cleaning the house, and converts it all into a single-value score, for an easy overview of your health.
Connect to the Zepp App
& Simplify Daily Life
The Zepp App on your phone conducts health and exercise data display and analysis, features a watch face store, provides system updates for your watch, and facilitates smart device management.
Amazfit T-Rex 2 Smartwatch Specifications
|Design||Colorways: Astro Black & Gold, Ember Black, Wild Green, Desert Khaki
Weight (with strap): 66.5g
Body Material: Polymer Alloy
Water-resistance Grade: 10 ATM
Touchscreen: Glass material
|Battery||Battery Capacity: 500mAh (rated value)
Charging Method: Magnetic 2-pin pogo pin
Theoretical Charging Duration: Approx. 2 hours
Typical Usage Scenario
Battery Life: Up to 24 days
Battery Saver Mode
Battery Life: Up to 45 days
Heavy Usage Scenario
Battery Life: Up to 10 days
Accuracy GPS Mode: Up to 26 hours
Balanced GPS Mode: Up to 50 hours
Power Saving GPS Mode: Up to 58 hours
Ultra-low Temperature (GPS on): Up to 10 hours
Ultra-low Temperature (GPS off): Up to 9 days
|Sensors||Health: BioTrackerTM 3.0 PPG biometric sensor (supports blood-oxygen, 6PD)
Movement: Acceleration sensor
Ambient light sensor
Positioning: Dual-band & 5 satellite positioning
Connection: Bluetooth 5.0 BLE
Min. & Max. Wrist Dimensions: 140mm-205mm
Buckle: Classic pin buckle
|Other||Motor: Linear motor|
|Packing List||Smartwatch (including standard strap), magnetic charging base, instruction manual|
|Sports Features||Sports Modes: 158+
Smart Recognition of:15 strength training movements
Template Creation: Training templates (via Zepp App)
Advanced Running Support: Track Run mode
Workout Status: PeakBeats™
|Health Features||24H Monitoring: Heart rate
Manual Measurement: Heart rate
Sleep Quality Monitoring: Sleep stages (including REM)
Sleep breathing quality
Health Assessment System: PAI
Breathing Exercise: Support
Menstrual Cycle Tracking: Support
Health reminders: Abnormally high & low heart rate
High stress level
See more Smart Watches
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801302555180; +8801752771463.
- The relevant data on this topic comes from the following report: H202203154768-01EN. Prolonged exposure is not recommended as it may damage the watch and its components.
- Always-on Display: When the screen is illuminated, it displays system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it displays the time. This function requires users to manually set “Always-on Display”. The user can switch on or off this feature through the watch or Zepp App.
- The battery life may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors. So the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 10-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled; static watch face selected; 150 pushed messages a day; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 5 minutes per day; GPS running for 90 minutes per week.
Battery Saver Mode: Engage the Battery Saver Mode on the watch, which turns off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions, and only records steps and basic sleep information.
Heavy usage scenario: Heart rate monitoring is always on and measures at 1-minute intervals, sleep monitoring enabled with 8 hours of sleep breathing quality monitoring, stress monitoring enabled; animated watch face selected; 150 pushed messages a day lighting up the screen display; receive 3 call notifications per day; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; test blood-oxygen 5 times per day; bright screen operations for 15 minutes per day; GPS running for 120 minutes per week.
Accuracy GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (dual-frequency, all satellites).
Balanced GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS movement (single frequency, GPS + Beidou).
Power Saving GPS Mode: Turn on heart rate monitoring and GPS exercise (single frequency, GPS low power consumption.
- The low temperature mode needs to be installed via OTA update. It is turned off by default and needs to be enabled in the watch settings. After being enabled, whenever the temperature of the watch surface is lower than -10°C, the watch automatically enters low temperature mode, and only limited functions can be engaged at this time. Due to the physical characteristics of lithium batteries, the endurance of watches in low temperature environments will be affected to a certain extent. The battery life while in ultra-low temperature environments may vary according to the settings, operation conditions and other factors, so the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Ultra-low temperature operation with GPS on (-10°C to -30°C): Wear the watch all day with a static watch face as the watch enters ultra-low temperature mode; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; 150 pushed messages a day; bright screen operation for 5 minutes per day; turn on GPS movement (dual frequency, all satellites).
Ultra-low temperature operation with GPS off (-10°C to -30°C): Wear the watch all day with a static watch face as the watch enters ultra-low temperature mode; raise wrist to see watch time 100 times; 150 pushed messages a day; bright screen operation for 5 minutes per day.
- Indoor positioning services are not supported. Positioning speed and accuracy may be affected by the surrounding environment. The watch can automatically connect to up to two satellite systems at a time, and specific satellite connections may depend on your location.
- These features will be added via OTA update.
- The shown straight line back to the start of a journey may not be a practical route to follow due to environmental factors; this is only intended to help you keep track of your position in relation to the start point of the journey. This feature will be added via OTA update. Navigation functions are compatible with these 18 sports modes: Outdoor running, Walking, Outdoor cycling, Climbing, Hiking, Cross-country skiing, Mountain biking, BMX, Outdoor boating, Bobsleigh and tobogganing, Sledding, Ski orienteering, Biathlon, Race walking, Snowshoeing, Trail running, Orienteering, Open water swimming.
- Smart recognition of strength training exercises will be added via OTA update, and will include: Bodyweight squats, Bodyweight straight arm front squats, Barbell squats, Tricep pushdowns, Bent over rows, Barbell bench press, Sit-up holds, Knee-touch sit-ups, Dumbbell flys, Burpees, Burpee jumps, Overhead tricep extensions, Lying tricep extensions, Lateral raises, Jumping jacks. If an exercise is not auto-recognized by watch, the Zepp App can provide a list of muscle groups or exercise names to choose from.
- Training templates and interval training templates will be added via OTA update, and will include: Outdoor running, Treadmill, Outdoor cycling, Indoor cycling, Pool swimming, Rope skipping, Rowing machine, Indoor fitness, Core training, Strength training and Stair climbing. Training templates need to be created on the Zepp App, and up to 40 templates can be stored at a time; interval training can be set directly on the watch.
- Track Run mode and Smart Trajectory Correction only support 200 meter and 400 meter running track lengths.
- The accuracy and sensitivity of the workout recognition feature varies from person to person, and are related to the posture and proficiency of the user during their workout. Short workout duration or frequent changes in posture may not trigger the automatic recognition feature. When you are driving a car or taking a bus, or taking part in other such activities, accidental recognition may be triggered if these activities are particularly similar to the selected workout mode. When you are conducting outdoor activities, if the GPS signal is poor or the AGPS data information has not been synchronized with the mobile phone for an extended period, these outdoor activities may be assessed as indoor activities.
- According to the ISO 22810:2010 standard, the Amazfit T-Rex 2 achieves a rating of 10 ATM, for a water-resistance of up to 100 meters, and is therefore suitable for splashes, snow, showering, swimming, or some high-speed water sports. It has passed third-party testing conducted by SGS, and the report number is SWT2204-36. Remove the watch when taking a hot shower or trip to the sauna, since too much steam can affect the seal and make it less water-resistant in future. Do not wear the watch with a leather or metal strap when swimming – when preparing to swim, change to a fluoroelastomer strap or other suitable type. For more information, please visit the support page at: support.amazfit.com
- 24-hour monitoring of heart rate and blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2) need to be enabled in the Zepp App. For heart rate monitoring, the user must enable Auto Heart Rate Monitor in the Zepp App, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute. Abnormal heart rate alerts and the preset value need to be set in the Zepp App. To measure blood-oxygen saturation (SpO2), please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. SpO2 alerts are sent if the detected rate is too low compared to the preset value, which needs to be set in the Zepp App, at a minimum of 80%. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement. The 24-hour stress level monitoring needs to be enabled on the watch or in the Zepp App. Alerts for high stress levels are based on the preset value, and prompts for the breathing exercise need to be enabled on the watch.
- This product and the Zepp App are not medical devices and cannot be used for medical purposes, or as basis for diagnosis of any medical condition. Detection results are provided for reference only. Please consult professional medical institutions if you feel unwell.
- To process the one-tap measurement and other manual metric measurements, please wear the watch tightly at one finger-width from the wrist, and keep your arm still for best results. Movement, and environmental and physical characteristics can affect speed and accuracy of monitoring and measurement.
- When you reach 3,000+ meters, the watch will prompt you to take the blood-oxygen saturation test when you ascend over 400 meters within 24 hours; when you reach 4,000+ meters, it will prompt you to take the test when you ascend over 400 meters within 6 hours.
- The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI score of 100 or higher show lower risk of hypertension, heart disease, and type-2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted for more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants. To use this function, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
- Sleep monitoring can record night sleep and naps that last more than 20 minutes. Sleep Breathing Quality tracking needs to be enabled in the Zepp App or in the settings of the watch’s Sleep feature.