Viltrox AF 24mm f/1.8 FE Lens for Sony E
Viltrox AF 24mm f/1.8 FE Lens. Characterized by its sleek design, the 24mm f/1.8 Lens from Viltrox is a 24mm wide-angle prime lens designed for Sony E full-frame mirrorless cameras. The flexible wide-angle focal length pairs with the bright f/1.8 maximum aperture to suit working in a variety of lighting conditions and enables enhanced control over depth of field for isolating subject matter using selective focus techniques. The optical design incorporates three extra-low dispersion elements and two aspherical elements, which combine to suppress a variety of aberrations and produce high sharpness, clarity, and color accuracy. Three high refractive index elements are included to suppress a variety of aberrations and distortion and an HD Nano multi-layer coating has also been applied to reduce flare and ghosting for greater contrast in bright and backlit conditions.
- Prime wide-angle lens designed for full-frame Sony E mirrorless cameras; however, can also be used with APS-C models where it provides a 36mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/1.8 maximum aperture suits working in low-light conditions and also affords greater control over depth of field.
- Three extra-low dispersion elements reduce color fringing and chromatic aberrations in order to achieve a high degree of clarity and color accuracy.
- Two aspherical elements help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Three high refractive index elements help to control spherical aberrations and reduce distortion in order to realize high sharpness and accurate rendering.
- When used for astrophotography, the combination of aspherical elements and highly refractive ED elements greatly reduce radial glare to accurately render point light sources with clear colors.
- HD Nano multi-layer coating has been applied to individual elements to suppress flare and ghosting for greater contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- STM stepping motor enables quick, quiet, and precise autofocus performance along with full-time manual focus override. Additionally, an internal focusing design maintains the overall lens length during use for improved handling and quicker response.
- Eye Autofocus supported on enabled cameras.
- Integrated manual aperture ring for tactile exposure control; this ring also features an ‘A’ position for automated, camera-based aperture selection.
- Nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Integrated USB Type-C port for firmware updates.
Viltrox AF 24mm F/1.8 FE Specifications
|Focal Length||24mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 36mm)|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Lens Format Coverage||Full-Frame|
|Angle of View||84°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.8″ / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Filter Size||55 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.8 x 3.3″ / 70 x 85 mm|
|Weight||12 oz / 340 g|
See More Camera Lenses
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801302555180.
There are no reviews yet.