Fitbit Charge 5 Advanced Fitness Health Tracker
Fitbit Charge 5. Do what’s best for your body with an ECG app for your heart & an EDA sensor for your stress on fitbit’s most advanced fitness & health tracker. Get a daily Stress Management Score showing your body’s response to stress and take steps to improve your levels with an on-wrist EDA sensor mindfulness session
With the Health Metrics dashboard, track SpO2, heart rate variability, skin temperature variation and more. See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app.
- Heart Rate Tracking
- Active Zone Minutes
- Built-in GPS
- Cardio Fitness Score
- Daily Readiness Score
- Automatic exercise tracking
- Exercise modes
- Workouts on your phone
- Steps, distance & calories
- Games & challenges
- SpO2 (Blood Oxygen) Tracking
- ECG app for heart rhythm assessment
- Resting heart rate
- High & low heart rate notifications
- Heart rate variability
- Skin temperature variation
- Breathing rate
- Wellness Report
- Blood glucose tracking (in app only)
- Menstrual health tracking
Sleep & Stress
- Sleep tracking & sleep stages
- Sleep Score
- Sleep Profile
- Smart Wake alarm
- Stress Management Score
- EDA Scan app for stress management
Smarts & More
- Call, text and app notifications
- Fitbit Pay
- Find My Phone
- Always-on display mode
- Do not disturb & sleep mode
- 7-day battery life
- Color touchscreen
- Clock faces & accessories
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- Fitbit Premium Membership
- Fitbit Charge 5
- Infinity band (small & large)
- Charging cable
Sensors & Components
- Optical heart rate monitor
- 3-axis accelerometer
- Built-in GPS + GLONASS
- Red and infrared sensors for oxygen saturation (SpO2) monitoring
- Device temperature sensor (skin temperature variation available in the Fitbit app)
- Vibration motor
- Ambient light sensor
- Multipurpose electrical sensors compatible with ECG app & EDA Scan app
Battery & Power
- Battery life of up to 7 days. Use of the always-on display and SpO2 features will require more frequent charging. We recommend charging your tracker every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data, minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
Water resistant to 50 meters. After getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band is clean and dry.
Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. If the band gets wet or you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on.
The Charge 5 housing is made of aluminum, glass and resin. The band is made of silicone and has an aluminum buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements.
- Operating temperature: -10° to 45°C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8535m
The Fitbit app is compatible with most popular phones. To set up and use your Fitbit products and services, you must install the Fitbit app on a compatible device running one of the following operating systems:
- Apple iOS 14 or higher.
- Android OS 8 or higher. See additional tips for Android phones here.
Syncing range: Up to 9m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 8+. Check your device compatibility.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth® LE, an internet connection and location permissions granted on the phone
Small: Fits wrist 130mm – 170mm in circumference
Large: Fits wrist 170mm – 210mm in circumference
- Viewing area: 26.43mm diagonal
- Screen height: 21.93mm
- Screen width: 14.75mm
See more smart watches
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801302555180; +8801798740472.
There are no reviews yet.