DJI RC is a remote controller that delivers an exceptional operating experience for DJI drones. With a lightweight body, FHD display, and ultra-long battery life, it also features new dual-spring control sticks for more comfortable flying and supports the advanced DJI O3+ video transmission technology. With its powerful functionality, aerial creation is more convenient than ever.
Video Transmission Technology
When used with drones that support O3+ transmission, like DJI Mavic 3,  DJI RC can provide low-latency HD 1080p/60fps live feeds with a max transmission range of 15 km  for smoother control and safer flight.
Light, Compact, Powerful
Thanks to its innovative design, the antennas of DJI RC pack excellent performance in a smaller body that is built into the RC itself. The new hardware design further reduces the size of DJI RC, resulting in a weight of just 390 grams.
4-Hour Ultra-Long Runtime
DJI RC’s new design enables use for up to four hours on a full charge.
Highlights in Detail
DJI RC is equipped with dual-spring control sticks for a smoother and more precise control experience.
Get Started Fast to Seize Any Moment
With a built-in screen, DJI RC can directly link with your drone after powering on without connecting to a smartphone, allowing you to start shooting right away.
Video Transmission System
DJI RC adopts OcuSync HD video transmission technology. When connected to other compatible drone models, DJI RC will switch to the corresponding video transmission technology.
With different aircraft hardware, the corresponding video transmission specifications are as follows:
- DJI Mini 3 Pro: O3
- DJI Mavic 3: O3+
- DJI Mavic 3 Cine: O3+
- DJI Air 2S: O3
Max. Transmission Distance (unobstructed, free of interference)
- DJI Mini 3 Pro: 12 km (FCC); 8 km (CE/SRRC/MIC)
- DJI Mavic 3: 15 km (FCC); 8 km (CE/SRRC/MIC)
- DJI Mavic 3 Cine: 15 km (FCC); 8 km (CE/SRRC/MIC)
- DJI Air 2S: 12 km (FCC); 8 km (CE/SRRC/MIC)
Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz; 5.725-5.850 GHz
Antennas: 2 antennas, 1T2R
Transmitter Power (EIRP)
- 400-2.4835 GHz: <26 dBm (FCC), <20 dBm (CE/SRRC/MIC)
- 725-5.850 GHz: <26 dBm (FCC), <23 dBm (SRRC), <14 dBm (CE)
Protocol: 802.11 a/b/g/n
- 400-2.4835 GHz
- 150-5.250 GHz
- 725-5.850 GHz
Transmitter Power (EIRP)
- 400-2.4835 GHz: <23 dBm (FCC), <20 dBm (CE/SRRC/MIC)
- 150-5.250 GHz: <23 dBm (FCC/CE/SRRC/MIC)
- 725-5.850 GHz: <23 dBm (FCC/SRRC), <14 dBm (CE)
Protocol: Bluetooth 4.2
Operating Frequency: 2.400-2.4835 GHz
Transmitter Power (EIRP): < 10 dBm
Size: 5.5 inches
Frame Rate: 60fps
Brightness: 700 nits
Touch Control: 10-point multi-touch
Battery: Li-ion (5,200 mAh @ 3.6 V)
Charging Type: It is recommended to use a charger rated 5 V/2 A or above.
Rated Power: 4.5 W
Storage Capacity: Expandable (with microSD card)
Charging Time: 1.5 hours (with 5 V/3 A charger)
Operating Time: 4 hours
Video Output Port: N/A
Operating Temperature: -10° to 40° C (14° to 104° F)
- Within one month: -30° to 60° C (-22° to 140° F)
- One to three months: -30° to 45° C (-22° to 113° F)
- Three to six months: -30° to 35° C (-22° to 95° F)
- More than six months: -30° to 25° C (-22° to 77° F)
Charging Temperature: 5° to 40° C (41° to 104° F)
Supported Aircraft Models
- DJI Mini 3 Pro
- DJI Mavic 3
- DJI Mavic 3 Cine
GNSS: GPS + BeiDou + Galileo
- Without control sticks: 168.4×123.7×46.2 mm
- With control sticks: 168.4×123.7×62.7 mm
Weight: Approx. 390 g
Supported SD Cards: UHS-I Speed Grade 3 rating microSD card or above
Recommended microSD Cards
- SanDisk Extreme PRO 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
- SanDisk High Endurance 64GB V30 microSDXC
- SanDisk Extreme 128GB V30 A2 microSDXC
- SanDisk Extreme 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
- SanDisk Extreme 512GB V30 A2 microSDXC
- Lexar 667x 64GB V30 A2 microSDXC
- Lexar High-Endurance 64GB V30 microSDXC
- Lexar High-Endurance 128GB V30 microSDXC
- Lexar 667x 256GB V30 A2 microSDXC
- Lexar 512GB V30 A2 microSDXC
- Samsung EVO 64GB V30 microSDXC
- Samsung EVO Plus 128GB V30 microSDXC
- Samsung EVO Plus 256GB V30 microSDXC
- Samsung EVO Plus 512GB V30 microSDXC
- Kingston 128GB V30 microSDXC
- 8 GHz is unavailable in some countries/regions due to local regulations.
- DJI RC will support more DJI aircraft in the future. Visit the official website for the latest information.
See more Drone accessories
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801302555180; +8801752771463