BOSS DD-3T Digital Delay Pedal
Boss DD-3T Digital Delay Pedal. This compact pedal provides a digital delay effect with outstanding quality equivalent to that of a dedicated rackmount delay unit, all with simple stompbox-style control.
Onboard tap tempo with subdivisions
One of the key additions to the DD-3T is tap tempo. Now you can tap into the exact tempo of your song, dynamically, using the onboard switch or an optional external tap switch. Scrubbing through the Mode knob gives you several subdivision options — quarter note triplets, dotted eighths, or straight quarters — to find the right vibe for your material.
Up to 800ms of picture-perfect repeats
The immersion, vibe, and tone of the classic DD-3 are in full effect in the BOSS DD-3T. Using three ranges and a comprehensive D.Time (delay time) control, players can quickly access rockabilly slapback repeats and chased-delay ambient worship textures in no time at all. Like the DD-3, the sound of the DD-3T is par excellence — clean, bright, shimmery, but never sterile. This pedal is the definition of a great bread-and-butter pedalboard delay.
Enhanced loop functionality
The original DD-3 is beloved for its Hold feature. Not to worry — this sound is totally preserved in the DD-3T’s renamed Short Loop mode. Just as in the original, players can capture and continuously loop 800ms of sound — be it a pad, riff, or noise — and play over the top to create some exciting stage dynamics.
Relocated dry output
The DD-3T’s Direct Out (dry output) has been moved to the same side as the wet output for a more intuitive workflow and easier integration with the rest of your stomps. Using the two outs, it’s now possible to have full control over where you send signals: the dry output to the front of your amp’s preamp and, for instance, the wet output to your FX loop.
Boss DD-3T Digital Delay Pedal Features
- Compact delay pedal with superb BOSS sound quality
- Provides 3 delay time modes and a Delay Time control for quick adjustment of exact delay time between 12.5ms – 800ms
- Hold function repeats delay sound indefinitely for interesting effects
Boss DD-3T Digital Delay Pedal Specifications
- Pedal Type: Delay
- Analog/Digital: Digital
- Presets: Tap Subdivisions: 50ms, 200ms, 800ms, Hold
- Max Delay Time: 800ms
- Looping Time: Short Loop Hold function
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4″ (in, tap tempo)
- Outputs: 2 x 1/4″ (wet, direct out)
- Bypass Switching: Buffered
- Power Source: 9V DC power supply required (sold separately)
- Power Usage: 45mA
- Batteries: 1 x 9V (Alkaline, Zinc-carbon)
- Height: 2.37″
- Width: 2.87″
- Depth: 5.12″
- Manufacturer Part Number: DD-3T
See More Pedals
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801302555180.