Alesis Q49 MKII 49-Key USB-MIDI Keyboard Controller
Alesis Q49 MKII 49-Key USB-MIDI Keyboard Controller. Compact, Portable Controller with Authentic Feel. Loaded with full-size, synth-action keys, the Alesis Q49 MKII is the perfect portable MIDI controller for all of your virtual instruments, plug-ins, and other applications. Designed with the traveling musician in mind, the Q49 makes taking your instrument on the go easier than ever, thanks to its USB-powered design. The onboard pitch and mod wheels are fully compatible with your favorite DAWs and other programs, with transport and directional buttons that make it simple to control your software. Plus, the included education and production software means you have everything you need to get started. Purchase the Alesis Q49 and start playing today!
49 Full-Sized Keys; No-Nonsense
When the melody hits you and it’s time to make music, you can’t afford to pick the wrong tool for the job. You need the Alesis Q49 MKII, a no-nonsense MIDI controller with 49 full-size, velocity sensitive, synth-action keys. This USB bus-powered MIDI controller has everything you need to make your performance unique – Octave and Transpose buttons for accessing the full piano range, Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels for added expression, and Transport buttons to control key functions of your favorite software or DAW. For added expression there’s also a Sustain Pedal input, and a re-assignable slider for quick parameter control. Plug in the Q49 MKII and immediately turn your PC, Mac, or iOS device into the MIDI production tool you need.
Don’t waste time clicking or typing your performance into the computer. The Q49 MKII has all the essential controls to help give your playing character. Add feeling and expression with easily accessible Pitch Bend and Modulation wheels. Need that note to hang for a little bit longer? Plug in a sustain pedal and give your melody the added human touch it needs. There are also STOP, PLAY, RECORD, and Directional Transport controls so you can use your production software without ever having to take your hands away from the Q49 MKII. Want even more control? The on-board volume slider can be assigned to any parameter you need.
Premium Software Bundle
The Alesis Q49 MKII comes with a premium software bundle that features world-class tools for composing and recording. Pro Tools is the industry standard in digital recording, and MPC Beats gives you access to the same sought-after production tools used by the best in the business. Both include tons of professional-grade sounds and virtual instruments that can boost any composition. If you’re just learning to play, or just want to sharpen your keyboard skills, the Q49 MKII also includes 60 free lessons from Melodics, the best way to learn piano.
- 49 full-size, velocity-sensitive, synth-action keys
- Lightweight design for easy setup and portability
- USB-powered with plug-and-play connectivity for Mac or PC
- Octave/Transpose buttons enable access of the full piano range
- Pitch bend and modulation wheels for added expression
- Transport and directional buttons to control your software
- Re-assignable volume slider for quick control during performing and recording
- 1/4” TS sustain pedal input for connecting an external sustain pedal (sold separately)
- Premium music education and production software bundle included
- Q49 MKII
- Software Download Card
- USB Cable
- User Guide
- Safety Manual
- Type: MIDI Controller
- Number of Keys: 49
- Type of Keys: Synth
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Pedal Inputs: 1 x 1/4″ (sustain)
- MIDI I/O: USB
- USB: 1 x Type B
- Software: Pro Tools, MPC Beats
- OS Requirements – Mac: OS X 10.13 or later
- OS Requirements – PC: Windows 8 SP1 or later
- Power Supply: USB bus powered
- Height: 2.6″
- Width: 32.3″
- Depth: 7.4″
- Weight: 4.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: Q49MKII
See more Keyboards
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801302555180.