BOSS Guitar Multi-Effects Processor
HANDS-ON ACCESS TO A WORLD OF GREAT TONES
Mobile, battery powered, and filled with a diverse selection of flagship-quality BOSS amps and effects, the BOSS Guitar Multi-Effects Processor ME80 is the ideal compact tone processor for performing guitarists. A friendly knob-based interface makes it simple to dial in great sounds in seconds, while easily selectable operation modes offer the flexibility of individual stompbox-style on/off or instant recall of complex multi-effects setups. Unique new footswitches deliver twice the control of previous designs for efficient and intuitive effects switching, patch selection, and real-time sound shaping while playing on stage. The free BOSS TONE STUDIO software unlocks even more tonal possibilities, providing a cool graphical interface for tweaking and organizing sounds on your computer, plus a web connection to BOSS TONE CENTRAL for direct access to free gig-ready patches created by top pro guitarists and much more.
A Huge Selection of BOSS Effects in One Pedal
No matter what style you play, it’s easy to craft your own personal sound with the BOSS Guitar Multi-Effects Processor ME80’s wide range of built-in effects. A complete history of gig-ready BOSS tone processing is at your command, from multiple overdrives and distortions to wahs, mod effects, pitch shifters, delays, and beyond. BOSS’ groundbreaking Multi Dimensional Processing (MDP) technology is represented with the unique, spacious ambience of Tera Echo and the distinctive tone-shaping possibilities of Overtone. Updated COSM preamps include new additions such as Crunch and Metal, plus an AC preamp designed for acoustic/electric guitar. The onboard expression pedal can be used for foot volume and pedal effects like wah, octave shift, and Freeze, and it’s also possible to control effects parameters such as mod rate, delay oscillation, and more for expressive real-time sound shaping.
Stompbox Immediacy or Multi-FX Power: You Decide
The hands-on experience that stompbox control provides is perfect for tweaking tones as you go. However, there are times when switching among an entire group of preset effects is more efficient, such as when you’ve set up complex tones for different songs. The flexible ME-80 supports either approach, giving you the best of worlds. In Manual mode, the categories function like individual stomp effects, with instant adjustment via the panel knobs and on/off control with dedicated footswitches. By entering Memory mode, seven footswitches are automatically reconfigured to select user or preset patches and patch banks, letting you recall complete multi-effects setups directly. One footswitch on the ME-80 is dedicated just for mode switching, so you can toggle between Manual and Memory modes any time you want, even in the middle of a song.
- Compact and powerful floor multi-effects with a simple knob-based interface
- Eight simultaneous effects categories, each with multiple effects types
- Dial up tones with the ease of using your favorite stompboxes
- Includes a massive selection of top-quality effects, from classic BOSS stomps to the latest MDP effects
- Updated flagship-level COSM amps derived from the GT-100
- Eight multifunction footswitches and expression pedal
- Manual mode for stompbox-style on/off; Memory mode for switching complete patch setups
- Delay section includes Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording
- Runs on six AA batteries or optional PSA-series AC adapter
- USB audio/MIDI interface built in
- AD Conversion: 24 bits + AF Method
- DA Conversion: 24 bits
- Sampling Frequency: 44.1kHz
- Program Memories: 36 (User) + 36 (Preset)
- Pedals: 8× Pedal Switch and 1× EXPression Pedal
- Nominal Input Level: GUITAR INPUT: -10dBu and AUX IN: -20dBu
- Input Impedance: GUITAR INPUT: 1MΩ and AUX IN: 27kΩ
- Nominal Output Level: Gt. AMP OUTPUT L/MONO, R: -10 dBu and REC OUT/PHONES: -10 dBu
- Output Impedance: Gt. AMP OUTPUT L/MONO, R: 2 kΩ and REC OUT/PHONES: 44Ω
- Display: 7× Segments and 2× Digits LED
- Power Supply: Alkaline battery (AA, LR6) × 6 or Carbon-zinc battery (AA, R6) × 6 or AC adaptor
- Current Draw: 200mA
- Compatibility: AC adaptor: PSA series
- Accessories: Manual and Alkaline Battery (AA, LR6) × 6
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801798740472; +8801752771463