SAPPHIRE TOXIC AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Extreme Edition
SAPPHIRE TOXIC AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT Extreme Edition. The long envisioned and highly anticipated TOXIC AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Extreme Edition Graphics Card designed for the DIY Enthusiast, and Gamer pursuing unrivaled performance with a paramount cooling solution. Driving an innovative overclocking solution with incredible new cooling technology, the TOXIC AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Extreme Edition is the superior choice for building a powerhouse PC with the best gaming performance on the market.
Explore all the incredible features that come with the SAPPHIRE TOXIC AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Extreme Edition Graphic Card. We’ve split our features into 3 categories so you can easily see all the features we pride ourselves in designing to create the best gaming experience possible for you. Explore More
Hybrid Fan Blade
The new hybrid fan design combines the quietness of a traditional axial fan design and strong air pressure of a blower fan design to generate an improvement in the downward air pressure through the fan while keeping the fan noise low.
TOXIC AIO Cooling Technology
To cool the GPU, the pump/heat spreader of the liquid cooling system on TOXIC effectively removes the heat from the GPU to the 360 mm radiator for heat exchange
The hot liquid is cooled in the radiator by 3x 120mm fans and pushed back to the pump/spreader, keeping the GPU temp lower than 85°C and noise output below 36dBA.
On the VRM/Memory cooling, the new hybrid fan blows away the heat transferred by the die-cast heatsink with heatpipes from the memory and VRM components.
AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT Graphics Card
AMD RDNA™ 2 Architecture
- Boost Clock: Up to 2525 MHz
- Game Clock: Up to 2375 MHz
One Click TOXIC BOOST Up to 2730 MHz
Boost Clock is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in application and workloads.
- Stream Processors: 5120
- Infinity Cache: 128MB
- Ray Accelerators: 80
- Memory Size/Bus: 16GB GDDR6
- BIOS Default: 16 Gbps Effective
Maximum 4 Displays
- HDMI™: 7680×4320
- 4: 7680×4320
PCI-Express 4.0 x16
- 1x HDMI
- 3x DisplayPort
- All-In-One Liquid Cooler with 360mm Radiator
- Dual BIOS
- Max Boost
- TriXX Software Switch
- Premium Digital Power Design
- Fuse Protection
- Intelligent Fan Control
- Precision Fan Control
- Backplate with ARGB
- ARGB Fans
- ARGB AIO Cooler Fans
- Dual Ball Bearing Fans
- Hybrid Fan Blade on VRM/Memory Cooling
- Integrated VRM/Memory Cooling Module
- TriXX Supported
- Fan Check
- TriXX Boost
- NITRO Glow
- External RGB LED MB Synchronization
- AMD RDNA™ 2 Gaming Architecture
- DirectX® 12 Ultimate
- Hardware Raytracing
- 7nm GPU
- GDDR6 Memory
- PCI® Express 4.0 Support
- AMD FreeSync™ Technology
- DisplayPort™ 1.4 with DSC
- Video Streaming up to 8K
- Radeon™ VR Ready Premium
- AMD FidelityFX
- Radeon™ Image Sharpening
- Radeon™ Anti-Lag
- Radeon™ Software
- Game Driver Optimizations
- High Performance 4K Gaming
- AIO Liquid Cooling with 360 mm radiator
- Two-Ball Bearing Fans
- 5 slot, ATX + 360mm Radiator
- Board 270(L)x 130(W)x 45 (H)mm
- Hex / Radiator 394(L) x 120(W) x 52.5 (H)mm
- Standard Rubber Tubing, 470(L)mm
Linux®, Windows® 7*, Windows® 10, and Windows 8.1. 64-bit operating system required
*Does not support all features including but not limited to Hardware Raytracing
- Minimum 850-Watt Power Supply
- 2 x 8-pin + 1 x 6-pin Power Connector.
- PCI Express® based PC is required with one X16 lane graphics slot available on the motherboard.
- Minimum 8GB of system memory. 16GB recommended.
See More Graphics Card
We do not sell any replica products. We believe in quality. Not in quantity.
Call for any enquiry: +8801302555180; +8801798740472.